facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

I Made My Own Poorly Drawn Comic!

Napisany przez MatthewChow, 29-04-2018, 21:54

I Made My Own Poorly Drawn Comic!

Offline MatthewChow

As all of you should know, all the times I worked on a bodykit for this server, I could never deliver a finished product, as I literally don't know how to texture the models - between other more complex game related things - so I always depend on NFS:SA's developers to come up with the final product.
This said, you can imagine I get pretty excited to see one of my works at its final form for the first time! Like everyone else, I also have to wait until the new update arrives to see the result of what the developers were working on, outside any teaser screenshots they may release.
And, as everyone else, again, I actually gotta buy the stuff ingame to have them (as if I needed to specify that, right?), if I don't, I never end up seeing it... Unless I spot a car in Freerun using one of my bodykits! But it gets pretty frustrating when I don't...

... Shit, I just spoiled the comic. *facepalm*
NEVERMIND! Here it goes:

[Image: nfssacomic01web_by_theportugueseplayer-dca6ixl.jpg]

Okay, I just did this because of the balls comic from the other guy. Just having a bit of fun, I haven't drawn in quite a while.

So, this thread doesn't serve of much now, does it?... I guess I could make this a thing then, I dunno. Any funny situation you wanna see portrayed? Any question you wanna see answered in comic form?
If yes, shoot bellow, or Tweet me something @RumfordSuppe.
Cya!
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline YoWorstNightmare

futo part bugged
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline Maslanka

manana winning with infernus or muscle update
[Image: z22637400IE,Chevrolet-Corvette-ZR1-2017.jpg]

Offline RaiderZoom

(29-04-2018, 21:54)MatthewChow Wrote: As all of you should know, all the times I worked on a bodykit for this server, I could never deliver a finished product, as I literally don't know how to texture the models - between other more complex game related things - so I always depend on NFS:SA's developers to come up with the final product.
This said, you can imagine I get pretty excited to see one of my works at its final form for the first time! Alike everyone else, I also have to wait until the new update arrives to see the result of what the developers were working on, outside any teaser screenshots they may release.
And, as everyone else, again, I actually gotta buy the stuff ingame to have them (as if I needed to specify that, right?), if I don't, I never end up seeing it... Unless I spot a car in Freerun using one of my bodykits! But it gets pretty frustrating when I don't...

... Shit, I just spoiled the comic. *facepalm*
NEVERMIND! Here it goes:

[Image: nfssacomic01web_by_theportugueseplayer-dca6ixl.jpg]

Okay, I just did this because of the balls comic from the other guy. Just having a bit of fun, I haven't drawn in quite a while.

So, this thread doesn't serve of much now, does it?... I guess I could make this a thing then, I dunno. Any funny situation you wanna see portrayed? Any question you wanna see answered in comic form?
If yes, shoot bellow, or Tweet me something @RumfordSuppe.
Cya!
I like the comic
9/10 Smile

Offline MatthewChow

Well, thank you!
The artstyle is bare minimum effort, but, it's kinda the point. If it ain't like that, I won't finish any, unfortunately.
So, with that said, here's another one, with cars this time, and drawn even worst.

[Image: nfssacomic02_by_theportugueseplayer-dcbc63d.jpg]

Offline Barney

This one is hilarious Big Grin always happen to me, but when i need to find cops to make a daily, they are hidden as fuck xd
[Image: levin_sig.png]

Offline Maslanka

now we need failed diamond hunt streak
[Image: z22637400IE,Chevrolet-Corvette-ZR1-2017.jpg]

Offline MatthewChow

(12-05-2018, 21:06)Barney Wrote: (...) when i need to find cops to make a daily, they are hidden as fuck xd
I feel your pain...
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Here's an extra that is still nothing of what was asked, lol.

[Image: nfssacomic03web_by_theportugueseplayer-dcbf1sz.jpg]

Yeah... Now it's two.
Screenshot stolen from Szidi in Discord.

Offline Akamataa

Oh... on Uranus url i saw more euros cars than uranus on sf arena. coincidence? I do not think so
[Image: kiritoblockingbullets_by_setonami-d7xcxvq.gif]

Offline scaftz

Why there's two of you?