facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

New staff punishment rule

Napisany przez DareDevil42, 06-02-2018, 16:35
New staff punishment rule

Offline DareDevil42

There are rulebreakers, right? So they must be dealt with. Some deserve mute, some kick, some ban.
The thing is, sometimes, when a rulebreaker that has rulebreaked when there were no mods online and has been reported, and later punished, not every single one of the mods know, that resulting in a second punishment for no reason.

So, I was thinking like this:
If a player rulebreaks while there is no moderator online and he'd get reported and later punished for his actions, if it'd happen for another moderator to give his punishment again even though he has been punished already, the mod would have to ask before acting. How would the mod know if the player has been dealt with? It's simple, they wouldn't, that's why they'd have to ask if the player was dealt with, and if the player were to say yes, the player would have to show some kind of proof like a screenshot or the agreement of the mod that has punished the player already. You got the proof? You're free to go. No proof? You got that on yourself buddy.

Let me give an example:
Yesterday I spammed and I got reported for that because there were no mods online to punish me, and I got punished for that, later, by the mod Dimabas. Later today, the mod Mickey saw the report of the player that reported me and immediately muted me without giving me any chance to tell him I've already been dealt with, therefore me gaining a second, unfair mute.

So I was thinking this rule should be new to mods so that players don't get a second unfair mute/kick/ban.
Formerly DareDevil42, now Karizaki.