The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Hijacked account.

Napisany przez [ROTS]Mad_Mike, 29-12-2017, 17:10
Hijacked account.

Offline [ROTS]Mad_Mike

Rainbow 
Okay, so, few days ago, my account was stolen, due to my mistake of sharing my Discord account. That person also hijacked the account of another player, named Applepie, which can confirm.
That person changed the password of both of the accounts, but failed due to not knowing the Forum ones. The person who did this was a person who used to be my friend, who I played TF2 and Minecraft long ago. Last year I presented the server to him, and he didn't like it. Few weeks ago he started playing GTA Online, so I helped him. We got into an argument which resulted in me removing him from any friends list. He got my account because he needed to borrow it to speak with a person who blocked him in the past... I offered it to him since I didn't expect him to do that. Big mistake it was... Anyways, I don't if my account is still alive, I don't know if my cars are intact... All I know is, that from the messages I've read, he gave away my account to someone...
[Image: tenor.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Hijacked account. - by [ROTS]Mad_Mike - 29-12-2017, 17:10
RE: Hijacked account. - by grimringmaster123 - 29-12-2017, 17:21
RE: Hijacked account. - by [ROTS]Mad_Mike - 29-12-2017, 17:24
RE: Hijacked account. - by Krazio - 29-12-2017, 18:41
RE: Hijacked account. - by McAwesome - 30-12-2017, 01:07
RE: Hijacked account. - by bartekPL - 30-12-2017, 01:20