facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

[New type of race] Formula drift

Napisany przez Manik999, 24-12-2017, 15:28
[New type of race] Formula drift

Offline Manik999

(24-12-2017, 17:28)bartekPL Wrote: So, in shortcut, you mean normal sprint/circuit race but with drift (slidy) handling?

Yeah, exactly, I mean every circuit/sprint/street-x/URL which gonna fit good for drift handling. I cant test this type of race but it can be cool, isnt it ?

(24-12-2017, 17:30)MatthewChow Wrote: Actually, this was something I had thought of before. I kinda made up a game mode for myself in NFSC where I try to make the best time around a drift track.
Of course, unfortunately I don't have opponents in those, but I sure wish I had!
In my eyes, I think you should get a penalty for each wall tap. For me, it adds to the challenge.

Yeah, you gonna race on track with other, and every tap to wall can mean something like 3 second penalty, and then there can be some time limit which mean you need to do good drift (maybe 500 or 1 000 points ?) every 7 seconds for example (or at every turn), no drifting means another penalty, because i already see a lot of players trying to drive grippy on drift race.
So in the end it depends on race time, you can finish first but with X seconds penalty but you losed
https://youtu.be/iuJDhFRDx9M i wish that race can look something like that, everybody drifts, but they wants to finish first

Messages In This Thread
RE: [New type of race] Formula drift - by Manik999 - 24-12-2017, 17:33