facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Fox

Napisany przez LisiastyLis, 18-06-2016, 11:54
Fox

Offline LisiastyLis

Nickname: Fox#

English skill (1-10): 7

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: I started play here from the start. I have about 420 hours.

How much free time do you have to moderate server? 1-3 hours

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: At the beginning I will warn him to stop, if that doesn't work - mute.

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: The same what I will do with spam, I'll warn then mute.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): Yes, I was a moderator and admin on few servers on SAMP.

Which language channels can you moderate?: Global and Polish.

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): I want to join the administration, because I tired of shit excuse to chat, which gets very angry, not only me but also the other players. I understand the moderators / admins can not be all the time on the server and watch what is happening to him so he wants them to do this kind of help. I know myself once I was a model player but wants to improve and try to be less " toxic". I hope the time will be forgotten old evil deeds, and I will be able to get rid of players who behave like I used to.

I hope the application is approved.

Regards, Fox
[Image: EhBU2S8.jpg]

Offline HaveX

good luck Smile

Offline Skadryl

Good and very active player! Good luck

Offline BlackTen

Good Luck!

Offline bartekPL

Sorry, but declined.
  • Average english