facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Futo; Hatch, Trueno?

Napisany przez Snix, 03-08-2017, 18:03
Futo; Hatch, Trueno?

Offline Snix

It seems like a simple idea because a lot lines up with the original Futo like the whole doors, interior, most of the wheel arches/fenders BUT the hatch merges into the back quarterpanel and that would requier a lot of poly making/patching to make it look decent, so it could take a lot of time to make it look decent or it might not, who knows. But like I said, Futo is one of those cars that I see everywhere and everyone loves it so I think it kind of deserves it and it is unique (almost everyone wants to find at least the Futo parts)

As for the lights: Yes, either that, replacing it with ZR which already has that misc for it's lights (can't be done because ZR is an actual car atm) or running some custom script. I saw a guy make an "extra doors" script which is cleo sadly but you could determine which angle and speed you want things to open at. I'm unsure if this can be done in an MTA scripts tho cuz I ain't a scripter.

Saw a Fortune yesterday that was a Sil80 tho. It'ssomething
[Image: JAkaYor.png]

Messages In This Thread
Futo; Hatch, Trueno? - by Snix - 03-08-2017, 18:03
RE: Futo; Hatch, Trueno? - by deadboy - 03-08-2017, 21:30
RE: Futo; Hatch, Trueno? - by Oskiinus - 04-08-2017, 08:36
RE: Futo; Hatch, Trueno? - by Snix - 04-08-2017, 13:26
RE: Futo; Hatch, Trueno? - by Arunn - 07-08-2017, 19:06