facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

More layers

Napisany przez KamikDSK!, 29-05-2016, 18:06

More layers

Offline KamikDSK!

I would like to propose add more layers to paint.
12 layers is a little bit if you want to write smething or more complicated pattern.
(Sorry for my english :3)

Offline MechaNoxia

Yes but it meens that for some PC, they'll struggle even more to load them, for exemple i got little freezes when i need to charge a 4-8 layered car, so if we got like, 30, imagine the freezes and the lag for some PC

Either, it's a goot request, but require procautions before doing it.
We are running in the 90's!
[Image: 1471013118-tumblr-nzbdlhb7fa1qj5jqso1-500.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/arthur-alix-3 

Offline [SiKr]HuracaN

No need I think. Will be more lags
[Image: lamborghini_predstavila_novyj_superkar_huracan.jpg]

Offline demsi98

I think administration should add option in settings to load vinyls in lower resolution.

Offline Kami

I think it's a great idea, if it makes lag to some person, as Demsi said they should add an option to turn off/load vinyls in lower resolution.
Summer*-* Heart 

[Image: Kami29_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png]

Offline Venom

Before we had even less layers. But since Bartek managed to solve one problem, we were able to increase the amount of maximum layers. IIRC Bartek has a solution in his mind for the future.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline JJ_Judge

Some cars already look like crapped-over-by-poisonous-goo creations of hysterical epileptic 11-year olds, so...
12 layers is more than enough IMO.

Offline KomuH

But there's people who have some projects and they can't do them because 2 or 3 layers are missing.
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline JJ_Judge

Everyone has his own vision of "ugly". I can't imagine a nice, sleek, tidy car that's not looking like a remote-controlled toy for kids with more than 5-6 layers, and someone needs more than 12 to crap over acid-radiation over their cars, I guess.

Offline KamikDSK!

(01-06-2016, 15:33)JJ_Judge Wrote: Everyone has his own vision of "ugly". I can't imagine a nice, sleek, tidy car that's not looking like a remote-controlled toy for kids with more than 5-6 layers, and someone needs more than 12 to crap over acid-radiation over their cars, I guess.

Look my flash i need 2-4 layers to finish him.No all the people makes ugly cars :3
[Image: RAdPRLX.jpg]