facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Unique Car for Vintage Class

Napisany przez Helomyname, 09-05-2016, 01:47

Unique Car for Vintage Class

Offline Helomyname

My point wan't that, my point is that you're contradicting yourself in the two statements.

In one of them you say that more cars cannot be added into the Vintage class due to problems with the unlocks system, and then you say that you will add more cars into other classes. How come adding more to other classes doesn't cause problems with the unlocks system?

Offline Spotlight

There are bigger gaps between other classes than V - D class, so that's probably why.

Offline Helomyname

In which case, the solution is simple - have a certain amount of RP unlock a few of the cars from the vintage class, rather than just 1.

Offline bartekPL

Anyway, if we add unique vintage class, you would have to wait a lot of time. It's not easy to add new car, it takes a lot of time to prepare each car and we have many more important cars to add first like to finish A car, add SUVs and muscle cars. It's at least 1 week per car.

Offline Helomyname

A week per car? Thats less than i would have thought, you guys are efficient Big Grin anyway, it was just a suggestion since i love the Z-Type and thought it would fit in well with your current format of unique cars.

Thanks for your time!

Offline Venom

Spotlight explained exactly why I'm not contradicting myself.

(09-05-2016, 22:47)Helomyname Wrote: In which case, the solution is simple - have a certain amount of RP unlock a few of the cars from the vintage class, rather than just 1.

As I said, this will make the unlocking system much less linear. Some people will get used to that very fast unlocking system and later on they will be surprised when they see the big gaps in latter classes. I mentioned this inconsistency already.

Making tuning parts/adding tuning parts to a car doesn't take that much time. It does however take some time to make sure there are no bugs, inconsistencies in handling, etc.. So testing and the process of scripting makes it longer. I'm not saying that the process takes no time, but we need to make good decisions to make sure we don't waste time on something.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]