facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Waifuon!

Napisany przez Waifu, 01-06-2017, 13:50

Waifuon!

Offline Waifu

Nickname: Waifuon!

English skill (1-10): I think this is ~6/10 (Grammar of course), but i don't know a lot of hard words.

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: I started playing in February of 2017th year, now I have 150k RP on server.

How much free time do you have to moderate server? 4~5 hours on day and ~6 hours on weekends

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: Everyone deserve second chanse, but not third. Chat must be clean, and violators must be punished (5-45 minutes)

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: Each player should respect other players, no one can insulting other player. If player did this, he will get warning first time, he'll get mute (15-60 minutes)

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): Yes, two years ago I was moderator on Terraria server, before I left

Which language channels can you moderate?: Russian, Global (if needed)

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): I want control Russian chat, because there are impudent people. I'm living in Siberia, and my timezone is +8 GMT (and I can control morning, because other moderators are offline, and chat can be "burn"). I saw many conflicts in chat, conflicting people is thinking, what they won't get punishment. Also I want relieve chat from roflers and trolls. I know,  I'm young, my English skills is low, but I will learn English language and I want take courses. Before this moment, I played for fun, and I got it. Now, I hope I can help your Team and community.

Don't kick me pls

Offline YoWorstNightmare

Nah dude, 14 is way too young. Even the 15 year old moderators are kinda too young for being a Moderator.
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline Waifu

(01-06-2017, 14:25)YoWorstNightmare Wrote: Nah dude, 14 is way too young. Even the 15 year old moderators are kinda too young for being a Moderator.

Yes, i know. Thank you for your opinion

Offline Kemosabe

My insight to this applicant is rather neutral.

I see you well behave in-game at some point, but aren't you the guy who's using Zephyr's account? 
I think Siberia isn't GMT +8 

and also, since your application isn't convincing enough and this would be unfair to the others if we're blind picking, I would like you to join Discord sometime for little chitchat just to test your qualifications as being a moderator, since you're too young to be in the staff team you'd be undergo on serious situations that could demoralize your status on dealing with this situations. 

For now, I'll stand /NEUTRAL
[Image: 1pdr2g.gif]
[Image: 8FdeAa0.png]
Server Moderator | Premium user | Crew Leader

Offline Waifu

(01-06-2017, 16:57)Kemosabe Wrote: My insight to this applicant is rather neutral.

I see you well behave in-game at some point, but aren't you the guy who's using Zephyr's account? 
I think Siberia isn't GMT +8 

and also, since your application isn't convincing enough and this would be unfair to the others if we're blind picking, I would like you to join Discord sometime for little chitchat just to test your qualifications as being a moderator, since you're too young to be in the staff team you'd be undergo on serious situations that could demoralize your status on dealing with this situations. 

For now, I'll stand /NEUTRAL

Yes. I and Den uses Zephyr's account. For control crew only.
Irkutsk timezone is +8, you can check it in google.
And about discord... Sorry, I can't use it. I have windows XP and it doesn't maintenance discord. We can go in skype, I think

So, thank you for your opinion.

Offline [ES]Anders0n_D0ge

Well... Briefly: you're not selfish, it's necessary to improve your English(just like me), you can help others and support them. My decision: something between neutral and vouching.

Offline Waifu

(02-06-2017, 10:48)[ES]Anders0n_D0ge Wrote: Well... Briefly: you're not selfish, it's necessary to improve your English(just like me), you can help others and support them. My decision: something between neutral and vouching.

uuu... Thank you for your opinion.

Offline deadboy

Most of time you have pretty good and mature behavior and you seem to be much older than you actually are. Your English skills aren't that good but we had a few conversations and mostly it went not that bad. But your age is a big downside and you should still work a bit on your vocabulary knowledge to articulate better. But I'm sure you would do a good job as moderator and also support players in global chat.

My opinion stays neutral tending to positive so far.
Good luck
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline Waifu

(05-06-2017, 19:38)deadboy Wrote: Most of time you have pretty good and mature behavior and you seem to be much older than you actually are. Your English skills aren't that good but we had a few conversations and mostly it went not that bad. But your age is a big downside and you should still work a bit on your vocabulary knowledge to articulate better. But I'm sure you would do a good job as moderator and also support players in global chat.

My opinion stays neutral tending to positive so far.
Good luck

I'm doing myself better. I want this job, I want to do chat better.

Spasibo

Offline HanzoITS

Well-well, I saw that you really hate roflers, same as me. I like your motive.
You aren't too much active in chat, but you can help newbies | other players and ofc you can punish roflers.
Good luck, my brother in arms.
HZITS, Hanzo Itsuka, Colin McRae, HanzoITS