facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

The Ricer Lord

Napisany przez Rinkk, 19-04-2016, 15:31
The Ricer Lord

Offline Rinkk

Hello! I am Rinkk, my real name beign Alex, currently 16 years old and in 10th grade in highschool! I live in Romania by the black sea. I'm a huge car enthusiast and really into vehicle mechanics and not so much into costumization but performance Wink. I drive a Dacia 1310 IRL, I do not have license but I drive the car from time to time when I get the chance.

My current car IG is the FireCracker, my mighty little Primo that is maxxed out!
[Image: hbE8LI6.png]

I currently study electromechanics and I am big into electronics, as I am also a PC enthusiast and I always like to fiddle with my hardware

Setup:
Intel Core I7-920 @2.66 GHZ sometimes overclocked to @4.00GHZ, when I need the extra juice! It is also watercooled by a DeepCool Maelstrom 240T
10GB RAM DDR3 1333MHZ running at @1066MHZ
Sapphire Radeon HD7970 GHZ Edition Vapor-X
Tesoro Mechanical keyboard
Old HP monitor and a Samsung monitor (twin screen setup)

I also posses all of the ''cambridge'' degrees, which in my country means I basically have the english knowledge of your usual high-school teacher, and I even speak it better than my home language! I live, breath and eat: English, Cars and Computers Smile

Also my nickname is ''The Ricer Lord'' from OG on MTA, which is a roleplay server where they called me that because I am pretty much the most knowledgeable person and I have even roleplayed building full pro dragsters!

Offline Yoka#

Welcome Wink

Offline Malak

Wlecome inside NFS:SA Wink
[Image: WiiNgHg.jpg]