facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Unfinished Maps to be suggested soon

Napisany przez MisterJohnson, 02-05-2017, 14:12
Unfinished Maps to be suggested soon

Offline MisterJohnson

Hello fellow races, I bring here 2 racing maps I'm whilling to suggest as soon as map showroom forum be open again, though, these maps are not
complete, that gives all of you an opportunity to suggest positive changes on them, there they are:

[CIRCUIT]Chinatown Los Santos
OBS: Lamps on the road of the race starts doesn't disappears when they're removed
OBS 2 : The Chinese Lamp on the alleyway behind the conference center(near the race finish) is already fixed

[DRIFT]Hospital Track

Offline Rarti

Well on the Drift track the road is a bit tight somewhere, but the Circuit is just amazing. Nice work Mr. Johnson.
[Image: Rarti.gif]

Offline deadboy

I agree with Rarti, although it's not the best location to set a chinatown in Los Santos imo.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline Małgo

circuit is good
drift suck so much
 [Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline Mickey

Circuit map is really awesome! Chinotown in Downtown was a great idea. But drift map isn't good.
[Image: B2GB8S.jpg]

Offline YoWorstNightmare

I dont really like the drift map since its very tight at some points, and the curbstones (kerbstones, board stones idfk how they are called) can mess up a drift really bad.
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline EloRamzes

Circuit, nice 9/10
Drift map, meh, 6/10

Offline karolv

in drift map instead of this suckin white-red barriers you should leave more space to allow drifters choose prefered drift line Wink i mean 0:16-0:41 and 0:55... and make track a little bit shorter and i think it would be cool Wink
[Image: RcD9I5P.jpg]

Offline MisterJohnson

Thanks for all Feedback, I think I have an idea about what to do with the drift track...though at some parts the barriers should incentivate people to make a long, open angle and fast drift instead of drifting like a sloth to earn a little more score