facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Buggy Part Locations Bugged?

Napisany przez xweert123, 02-05-2017, 04:04
Buggy Part Locations Bugged?

Offline deadboy

The guys above me explained it pretty well already, they can't be bugged and mostly it's like you drove past it a lot of times. Some parts are insanly hard to recognize, especially super thin spoilers, that also have no white glow, unlike most other parts. Spent also many days on some cars to find them.

(02-05-2017, 04:04)xweert123 Wrote: I just want the locations reset or something. Is there a way to do that?

I realize I'm probably embarrassing myself with this post, but damn.

It's not possible to reset the locations for anyone. They will be generated as soon you create your driver and there is no way to reset or show the locations. Only if you create a new driver, you will get new locations. But trust me, it's really not worth to start from zero just to find the buggy. It's mainly a fun car anyways, not bad for racing, but also not that good.
As Kemosabe said, the premium featuer "Helper while looking for parts for Unique Cars" is pretty useful. It will make your screen flash white when you are 20-50 meters near the part.

And you aren't embarrasing yourself :v many newbies think like that, and I get like 5-8 pm's everyday with that question (if I can reset the locations or if they can be bugged), and even I thought so when I was new here.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Buggy Part Locations Bugged? - by xweert123 - 02-05-2017, 04:04
RE: Buggy Part Locations Bugged? - by deadboy - 02-05-2017, 11:27
RE: Buggy Part Locations Bugged? - by Madman - 05-05-2017, 00:29