facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

By3u

Napisany przez By3u, 19-04-2017, 11:23

By3u

Offline By3u

Nexoon is a quiet moderator, does not like to stand out
[Image: UrOU9BB.gif]

Offline Ma73o01

good luck

Offline By3u

(19-04-2017, 17:26)Ma73o01 Wrote: good luck

And I wish you good luck   Angel

Offline Kuchsee

omfg yas plz XD

Offline deadboy

I would rather give yokou a chance than you
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline pedrojvier

(19-04-2017, 14:53)LisiastyLis Wrote: [Image: FajmNfL.png]
[Image: HM8MzNU.png]

idk, maybe u'll be a good moderator

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
            [Image: SaintAsoniaGraphic.jpg]

Offline By3u

H
(19-04-2017, 21:10)deadboy Wrote:

I would rather give yokou a chance than you

Afraid of competition or personal insult? Big Grin Sleepy

Offline deadboy

What competition? You mean "afraid of the servers appocalypse and downfall"
///

Offline By3u

(20-04-2017, 18:36)deadboy Wrote: What competition? You mean "afraid of the servers appocalypse and downfall"

You have an erroneous opinion of me, man. You can not know how I will cope with my duties, therefore, you do not need to talk about the "server apocalypse"

Offline deadboy

(21-04-2017, 03:35)By3u Wrote: You have an erroneous opinion of me, man. You can not know how I will cope with my duties

As already said, I don't think you couldn't handle the duties, but just by looking back on your behavior and endless harmful or trolling comments on the servers chat, I can admit confidently, that you are not a good person and wouldn't be a nice moderator. Of course people can change, but you can't just do it from one day to another. Change your attitude for ever and stick out with a good and mature behavior. Then you might be able to get nice opinions on your next application.
Also don't forget, that this is my personal opinion about you. The application won't get declined only because of me. All players opinions count.

But take a look at this by yourself
(19-04-2017, 14:53)LisiastyLis Wrote: [Image: FajmNfL.png]
[Image: HM8MzNU.png]

How can you keep thinking, that you just get into the servers staff-team with this attitude? Don't come up with "bro it's just jokes", it's forbidden and disrespectful against German people. And everyone knows that you still keep writing or doing that very often, and people call you "russian nazi" because of that (you even call yourself like that). Don't lie to yourself, just admit it, that you just do it to provoke many people.
Also please don't come up with "sorry for triggering you, German boi", because I'm not even native German and I don't feel offended at all, by this nazi-stuff. But many German people keep complaining about you and want you to get punished for this. For a good reason, as I already explained.
Besides this fact, you're also one of the players, with pretty much the highest punishment-ratio. And of course such people won't have the chance to get into the team.

(21-04-2017, 03:35)By3u Wrote: therefore, you do not need to talk about the "server apocalypse"

That sounds like "Yea, it will happen, but you don't need to mention and reveal it to the broad crowd here."

Also I'm definitely not the only one, that thinks like that. You're misbehaving everyday on the server. How can you be so confident with your application despite that fact? Stop being that silly. - And sorry for destroying you that much, but you wanted it so.
///