facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

BR00SER

Napisany przez BROOSER, 17-04-2017, 15:11

BR00SER

Offline BROOSER

Nickname: BR00SER

English skill (1-10): 10

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: 7D 23h 12m and 108k RP. I have been playing NFS:SA since a good long time and I think I should apply for moderator.

How much free time do you have to moderate server?: On week days, 3 to 4 hours. On weekends, I can say probably around 6 to 8 hours.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: First of all, I would give the person a verbal warning and ask him to stop doing so as it is against the rules to spam the chat. If he still does it, I would mute him for 20-30 minutes plus I would ask him to read the server rules again.

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: Ask them to stop it as it's not allowed on the server, if they continue to do so and ignore my instructions I would mute them for 1 hour or so depending.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): I've played MTA for 3 years now and I've spent good time on the NFS server and I think I can handle my roles and responsibilities as a moderator.

Which language channels can you moderate?: Global Chat and Arabic language chat.

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): Well, I would like to join the NFS:SA moderators team because I think I can do the job well plus I have a lot of friends in the Moderator team and I really just love the job. As there are around 300 to 500 players on a daily basis on the server, having more moderators to moderate the server is not a bad thing at all after all it's for the sake of players and safety of the players. I really love the main job of moderators as well as to moderate the server, you need courage and patience which I think I have these 2 qualities in me. I just love helping other people and make the server even better by joining the moderator's team.
TAKASHI

Offline pedrojvier

I never saw you online, i think you need a little more experience on the server, but good luck!
            [Image: SaintAsoniaGraphic.jpg]

Offline Szymio

300-500 players huh
[Image: mta-screen_2018-10-07_17-36-15.png]

Offline deadboy

I also see you very rarely on the server. I only remember seeing you a few months ago. Your english skills are good, but it seems like you said basically the same thing three times with slightly different words in the last question in the application. You might do a good job, but I don't think the arabic playerbase is that big, that it would really need a moderator for that channel.
At the moment the team is well staffed, we only need someone for the channels mentioned on top, russian and polish.
You should apply next time tho, show more often ingame and do some remarkable activities in chat.

Good luck
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline SandKing

So, I never need you to be owner of the server. You'll always call me "SandKing Handling Mindly Blowing". Its REALLY annoying for me. If you stop that, I'll vote you for to be server owner.

Offline YoWorstNightmare

He never applied as Server Owner tho. I think you got something mixed up SandKing.
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline BROOSER

I am active but our time zones don't match @deadboy plus I don't do remarkable activities in chat cuz I don't wanna spam lol. Besides that, you are kind of right the arabic playerbase is low but still should have a mod for it.
TAKASHI

Offline deadboy

(21-04-2017, 14:17)BROOSER Wrote: I am active but our time zones don't match @deadboy plus I don't do remarkable activities in chat cuz I don't wanna spam lol. Besides that, you are kind of right the arabic playerbase is low but still should have a mod for it.

Where you live, lol
[Image: 08OXX0n.png]
///

Offline BROOSER

If you don't see me online not my problem lol.. there are 500 players online everyday and I am one of them but I don't chat everytime so doesn't mean that I'm not active. Fix your facts, and I live in Dubai.
TAKASHI

Offline deadboy

(23-04-2017, 10:37)BROOSER Wrote: If you don't see me online not my problem lol.. there are 500 players online everyday and I am one of them but I don't chat everytime so doesn't mean that I'm not active. Fix your facts, and I live in Dubai.

[Image: en5FMy4.jpg]

Didn't mean to offend you in any way. I just wrote my opinion and how I've noticed you.
Also I meant with chatting stuff like helping other people or just little support-likely things, so I could build a better opinion about you. But I haven't seen you in any races either, so I keep this opinion. About your timezone, I just took Saudi-Arabia as searchtag because you said you speak Arabic, that's why I just took that timezone to compare with mine. I can't find or have any other facts about you than my own opinion, because I never had any chances/opportunities to interact with you.
///