facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

NFS:SA - Events: Tell us your event wishes and ideas

Napisany przez deadboy, 16-04-2017, 13:43
NFS:SA - Events: Tell us your event wishes and ideas

Offline Martinz

My suggestion is less of a community event and more like a new activity, similar to Magazine Runs - because it pretty much is the same concept.

Burnout Paradise has a gamemode called Marked Man, in which you have to reach a certain destination as soon as possible... because hyper-aggressive AI cars are dead set on destroying you. You get three "lives" (as in, you can have your car wrecked three times before the fourth one disqualifies you) to reach the destination. The enemy cars (not even the police, but an onslaught of unknown pearlescent green-black cruisers) respawn infinitely - crash one of them and another one will take its place a couple of seconds later.

Marked Man could be implemented on this server with what I believe would be minimal work - just crossing over the Magazine Run mechanic of getting to a random destination under a time limit with the Police Pursuit activity.
A similar thing can be already accomplished if you glitch the two activities together - when picking up a MagRun marker which is somewhere near a police car, activate the MagRun with the Enter key and hold down both Enter and the forward key to drive in a straight line towards the cop car. If done correctly, you will have a Magazine Run dialogue box on top of a police pursuit - then, when you accept the Magazine Run, you will have mixed the two activities together. The downside is that you can't even finish the first pass (completely no response from the destination marker), so you're basically playing only one stage of a MagRun with the cops on you and you get no rewards from it.

I don't know what the rewards could be and I have no idea what shape and form of this would be the most appropriate. Single pass with a time limit? Multiple passes? Can be done more than once a day? Locked to Heat 3 regardless of car's heat level? Dunno, I'm just pitching in an idea :V

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFS:SA - Events: Tell us your event wishes and ideas - by Martinz - 18-10-2017, 19:19