facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

NFS:SA - Events: Tell us your event wishes and ideas

Napisany przez deadboy, 16-04-2017, 13:43
NFS:SA - Events: Tell us your event wishes and ideas

Offline takigosciu

(25-06-2017, 10:19)Kriyppler Wrote: Cops N Robbers

50/50 split of the teams, higher rp players get to pick higher classed cop cars (if they're on the cop team) and the robbers team brings whatever car they have. Pretty much just the same as the pursuits but players instead of npc cops. I guess whoever lasts the longest or set a point for the robbers to get to in order to escape would be cool, could just use the busted system that the pursuits use. Probably be better to limit the map area that the players can use, and add player markers to prevent hiding and boring gameplay 

For me that's really nice idea but i think that cop races might be too op for somebody that comes for ex. with E - D class car. It will be nice to add between what score cars should be to have any chances with ONE CHOOSEN CLASS cop cars. A bit like in Hot Pursuit where cars are separated between Sport to Hyper. I'd love to see this in that form. Smile
[Image: 20181107_234030.gif]
~ powiedział niegdyś mądry człowiek

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFS:SA - Events: Tell us your event wishes and ideas - by takigosciu - 25-08-2017, 21:50