facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

NFS:SA - Events: Tell us your event wishes and ideas

Napisany przez deadboy, 16-04-2017, 13:43
NFS:SA - Events: Tell us your event wishes and ideas

Offline Manik999

Hello dear NFS:SA team, dear players.
I noticed that almost nobody use offroads, so i remember an event from GTA SAMP what i enjoyed a lot. Sand wars (just a random name of the event) can be organized in Nevada where is lot of room, there can be spawned banners (with some sand wars art) flat screens, flashing lights and things like that, that place can look like a race day in NFS pro street (i always liked that PS style.) So riders who wants to participate will ride to the venue of the event, they will write some command in the chat like /joinrace 1, all racers will wait in some waiting area, i always liked that atmosphere, its like tuning meet too. Admin will teleport 4 racers into the race track created by admin (with some jumps, offroad things etc...) These 2 racers (or 3 but it will be longer) will move forward, losers will be teleported to some area for losers (they can leave the event of course.) after some races there will be only best 4 racers left, the first one can get something about 5.000 dollars, 5.000 RP, and 2 days premium and sand wars trophy (it can be in stats named event trophies, there will be date, name of the event and place.) the second will get 2.500 dollars, 5.000 RP 1 day premium....... But in this event players can race just in offroads, there can be alternative like just junk cars category (E, D,C and SUVs) with maximum score 250, or vintage category, each event in one category can be organized once a week, maybe month. Sorry for my english, I hope that everybody gets what i tried to suggest xD
Racing day from NFS PS, make these locations can be very cool: https://www.bagas31.com/wp-content/uploa...6/01/2.jpg

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFS:SA - Events: Tell us your event wishes and ideas - by Manik999 - 19-06-2017, 21:28