facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

ursusC360

Napisany przez ursusC360, 14-04-2017, 22:28
ursusC360

Offline ursusC360

Nickname: Szuja#ursusC360

English skill (1-10): 5/10

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: 1,190k RP, 31 Days ,20 Hours,

How much free time do you have to moderate server? 2-4 hours, 3-7 in weekend

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: First warn. If he will not stop spam mute on 30 minutes. If he does it again - mute 2h.

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: Mute 30 min. Then I punish the mute 1-2 hours.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): I was administrator on MTA : Skygame, Adventure, TPR and support DEVgaming. SAMP: 3 years admin server RPG, 1 years RP And I ran an air server for 2 years. 

Which language channels can you moderate?: Polish and sometimes English.

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): He writes straight. I have a toxic guest and this one agrees. But she wants to prove to everyone that this toxic called Ursus can do something good for the server. Because I very much love this server and I want to help him as a moderator. There is a lot of time when there is no one on the server and everything just happens. I play a lot and I will try to help people challenged by others and punish those who do it.
[Image: 6uVHXG6.png]

Offline Oskiinus

You were a supporter on devgaming? o.O
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline Kuchsee

I think he is good for this role

Offline Krazio

He is nice player but moderator is too much.
[Image: 7d9ff37c9ccd80574c292e97958514cc.gif]

Offline Sardyna153

He is better than mefisto and krazio lel
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline deadboy

You seem to be a friendly person, but I also saw some bad behavior in the language chat.
Also your english skill isn't good enough to communicate with english players and the rest of the team (even if the majority is polish).
Looking at the whole team, I have to admit, that we have enough polish moderators. I know, we are looking for someone for the polish chat, but there are a few better fitting guys for this job.

Sorry and good luck for the next time.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline bartekPL

Declined