facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

My cars are white....

Napisany przez ekku, 09-04-2017, 01:26

My cars are white....

Offline ChuckNoia

I deleted all the mta and gta sa files from the computer and reinstalled.

Even so when I entered the server for a short time it worked, after I left the garage and started again, this problem of textures happened again
Cool

Away Hexagon

(10-04-2017, 20:51)ChuckNoia Wrote: I deleted all the mta and gta sa files from the computer and reinstalled.

Even so when I entered the server for a short time it worked, after I left the garage and started again, this problem of textures happened again

(10-04-2017, 17:20)bartekPL Wrote: This is common MTA problem with graphic memory leak. After some time MTA can't create properly textures and shaders anymore and you need to restart whole game.

Offline Ma73o01

When u have white cars,u have to restart Your mta.

Offline SandKing

(16-04-2017, 09:02)Ma73o01 Wrote: When u have white cars,u have to restart Your mta.

ALWAYS restarting MTA is soooooooooo annoying Angry Angry Angry

Offline ChuckNoia

I'm trying to get into the server on another computer with a different account using the same internet and continued with the same problem.

I think it is some problem with cashe of my IP or some bug related to my IP, but I could not solve ...
Cool

Offline EloRamzes

Instal mta in 2nd disc?

Offline deadboy

(30-04-2017, 19:37)ChuckNoia Wrote: I'm trying to get into the server on another computer with a different account using the same internet and continued with the same problem.

I think it is some problem with cashe of my IP or some bug related to my IP, but I could not solve ...

Just read the posts above, the question is already solved / answered.

(10-04-2017, 21:09)Hexagon Wrote:
(10-04-2017, 17:20)bartekPL Wrote: This is common MTA problem with graphic memory leak. After some time MTA can't create properly textures and shaders anymore and you need to restart whole game.

Please read the posts instead creating a new topic about the same problem.

Topic closed.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]