facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Street lamps.

Napisany przez mszano, 15-03-2016, 17:52
Street lamps.

Offline mszano

Sometimes when you're going INFRONT of the lamp, it just wrecks you. There's nothing to add.

Offline bartekPL

On freerun yes - on races no but it can sometimes bug and I can do nothing with that.

Offline mszano

You can remove street lights or just simply change collision model. Do you?

Offline bartekPL

Removing all street lights doesnt have sense and changing collision will take much time because there're many street lights types and models IDs

Offline mszano

I'm sure there's not that many.

Offline Bananovy

Even when admin says it's many of those you're still thinking it's not many. Just look by yourself in map editor.
[Image: Dhqbtv0.png]

Offline Venom

(15-03-2016, 19:00)Bananovy Wrote: Even when admin says it's many of those you're still thinking it's not many. Just look by yourself in map editor.

Well we're talking about all the models, not all the locations. There are ~20-30 models.
The big point is that I've never noticed a problem, the poles always break for me while racing.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Mefisto Mewmen

(15-03-2016, 22:54)Venom Wrote:
(15-03-2016, 19:00)Bananovy Wrote: Even when admin says it's many of those you're still thinking it's not many. Just look by yourself in map editor.

Well we're talking about all the models, not all the locations. There are ~20-30 models.
The big point is that I've never noticed a problem, the poles always break for me while racing.

I agree, the poles always breaking imo, if no then you're driving with too little speed