facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

New windows color

Napisany przez ElLider, 15-03-2016, 05:03
New windows color

Offline ElLider

Hi community !!!
I've been thinking about how to hide the driver due to in some cars he is far away from the steering wheel as you can see on the pictures below;

[Image: 4wC9zcX.png]

[Image: B8Awcb1.png]

As you can see it looks a little ugly, so my suggestion is to add a new windows color 100% black (and other colors if you want) to hide the driver, this would improve car appearance. I think NFS:SA scripters are awesome, they made an excellent work on this server and my suggestion will be easy to script by them. That's all, hope you read it and give to me your point of view. By the way, I hope NFS:SA never close because it's an amazing server and my favorite since I found it. Thanks to all who made possible to have a server like this with a great playing environment and a lot of nice and friendly players.

Yours sincerely,
Steve ''El Lider''

Offline Cooper

Buena idea my loco

Offline bartekPL

I don't think it is possible now because of alpha transparency problems.

Offline Cooper

Idk how u guys are makin those cars and what's the issue but it is actually possible to put windshield as a different upgrade to set another transparency level of its material.

Offline bartekPL

Alright, so I made a few experiments and I found a simple tweak:

[Image: CmTaEu1.png]

Generaly, problem is with weird GTA:SA rendering engine and how it render transparency and we can't do much with that (almost nothing).

These better windows will appear during next update (probably next night)