facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

More Custom Tracks

Napisany przez MisterJohnson, 22-03-2017, 08:26

More Custom Tracks

Offline KomuH

Tracks like these was in Pro Street and Shifts. And these games were about legal racing.
Undergrounds/Most Wanted/Carbon =/= legal
That's why 2x^ games use real locations, to make their world more real. UG/MW/C don't do this and I guess this server won't do it too.
But as deadboy said, Carbon Canyons could fit here perfectly.
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline bartekPL

First we would need someone who would be able to model whole complete canyon. Then I would be ready to introduce even carbon's canyon challenges.

Offline MisterJohnson

Well, according to bartek, the real problem seems to be picking community content and using on server, I bellieve only exclusive content is used on NFS:SA,
well..if someone make a mountain-like drift track exclusivelly to NFSSA I bellieve it would be added...

I really want to do it, but got zero experience in modeling, if someone be able to PM me a proper software to make it, and a couple of videos of someone actually modeling a racetrack of this kind, I bellieve I'll be able to model something we can race on..

Offline BShen-V12

Do car modelling and map modelling uses the same thing? If so, I think Nikola might can do it: https://www.nfssa.com/user-9810.html