facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Glitched cars

Napisany przez Poker, 12-03-2016, 03:41
Glitched cars

Offline Poker

So, D class have few really cool cars. Sadly, some of them are glitched. Vincent got fixed (which is awesome :-) ) but there are still two cars that need fixes.

Basicly those fixes are based around the fact, that car windows sometimes just make door look like they are not there...

First is Cadrona. This one is really annoying, mostly because the bug is visible practicaly all the time when you drive the car. But is visible on Rear Window, and Left Window.

[Image: F8cYid8.jpg]
[Image: LaEW1GN.jpg]
[Image: Rei5rAv.jpg]
[Image: HMVmfmn.jpg]

Second is Fortune. Now, this one is not that big, the error is visible only on right window, but still, this thing is there, and since Fortune loves to go sideways, it is quite visible...

[Image: cCdeEXI.jpg]

[Image: 1El8Rdl.jpg]

These are the only errors I observed, but if there will be more, I'll post more pictures here...

Offline Venom

Wait till 4 AM +1 GMT

I fixed these bugs ~11 hours ago.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Poker

Oh that's great! You fixed that before reporting xD

I always keep getting amazed by you guys. Keep up good work (y)

Offline Venom

Yep, Bartek noticed it and I fixed it afterwards. BTW this bug was present on multiple cars, because we tried to prevent doors from opening by changing a few parameters. That however messed up the doors (caused this bug) and I had revert to original settings on ~ 15 cars, but I didn't notice it on a few so I fixed it just now. The vincent bugs were really weird, I have no idea what caused them, might be corrupted files or something but they should be good now.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]