facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

No rebuying previously bought parts

Napisany przez ILLU, 16-03-2017, 13:42
No rebuying previously bought parts

Offline ILLU

As stated in the title - no rebuying previously bought parts, because it would allow for more testing of cars' performance
For example - I would like to try going 3/3/3. After driving on that setup I'm not sure about it -> I change to 2/3/3. It's worse. To go back to 3/3/3 I need to rebuy these parts again and lose money.

Offline Grzyby

Yeah losing money that way sucks big time. From what I read (if correctly), a recompense for old parts when buying new parts is (or was?) to be implemented alongside with URL races. It is to be at 75% of the purchase price iirc.

By the way I'd extend it to body shop and accessories shop as well.

Offline Sardyna153

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes 100% yes 10/10
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline deadboy

I heard rumors thats this is gonna be part of the Dyno-Tuning (upcoming update in unknown future), but I'm not sure.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline whiteseed

(16-03-2017, 17:28)deadboy Wrote: I heard rumors thats this is gonna be part of the Dyno-Tuning (upcoming update in unknown future), but I'm not sure.

Dyno-Tuning is in roadmap from about half year and will probably stay there for the next half year.