facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Car Parts

Napisany przez Kurtz, 06-03-2016, 23:26
Car Parts

Offline Kurtz

Hello, I wanted to introduce a new suggestion based on car parts.

More precisely, I mean that looking for car parts should not be something that one player should spend over 2 hours. I know that if you don't want the car - don't waste time. But I wanted to introduce something like hints for players, something that would obviously not tell off the actual position of the part but area (e.g. village/town). I experienced it on myself as I got 9/10 which took me like 2 hours but the last part is taking me double that and I still didn't find the *damn* part. This not only makes me frustrated but other players too who look for car parts.

My idea is that you can only hint yourself 3 parts:
(e.g. Futo part 1 - Near Bayside)
(e.g. Highway near SF-LV/LV-SF bridge)
etc.

Anyway this idea can get modified but it's only an overall suggestion. Hope you'll take in mind this suggestion for the sake of players, thanks.
[Image: 4dHTRqK.gif]

Offline bartekPL

Donators have hints which will be improved soon.

Offline Kurtz

Is there a possibility of adding atleast one hint for regular players or is it more of a ''future donator'' thing?
[Image: 4dHTRqK.gif]

Offline bartekPL

At the moment it's only for donators and I don't know it'll be added for others. Can't be too easy, that are unique cars.

Offline Venom

Also they cost less money than usual cars, which means that you can get benefits after the long time of finding.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]