facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

[General Thread] Police Pursuits

Napisany przez bartekPL, 23-09-2016, 23:49

[General Thread] Police Pursuits

Away Hexagon

Tell about reward, if cops catch me, what will happen? they take my money or what?

Offline Goro

(29-10-2016, 19:31)Hexagon Wrote: Tell about reward, if cops catch me, what will happen? they take my money or what?

Yes, it was said that you'll have to pay the cash for the ammount of damage caused to the state.

Here comes my question. Will we be rewarded if we actually escape from cops? Like RP, or small ammounts of cash...? How will the pursuits be executed? Last time I asked you didn't know it at all. BTW, great job guys!
[Image: raw]

Offline bartekPL

Punishement? Probably take money.
Reward? Probably RP or maybe some new type of stats.
Starting pursuits? Still isn't defined yet.

Offline Mickey

Maybe like from Most Wanted '05 ?
[Image: B2GB8S.jpg]

Offline Goro

I'd like to post kind of a suggestion. As the execution is still unknown, I wanna place some propositions.

1)Make pursuits as a different mode, f.e like a time trial; we had kind of a starters in MW 05 When you needed the Bounty;
2)I've mentioned it before, but it'd be fantastic to See PvE races, something like hot pursuits. I know there are possible synchronisation issues, but I'd love to See it.
3)Regarding number one: What about custom tracks/races that.are based on f.e escaping from a Town? With only 1 Player in it. I can design some maps.

I've had no other ideas. Everything else would be game - breaking.

Wysłane z mojego C5303 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Offline bartekPL

1. I thougth about something like this but I'm thinking also about something dynamic in freerun mode.
2. Impossible. We already did a simple test. That's definitely not for MTA and especially already advanced server.
3. That's not bad idea to be honest, I already thougth about it but it's more for future, as an extension update.

Offline Sam.

@bartekPL
I guess there won't be something such as teamescape? I miss that times from NFS:W :/
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline bartekPL

No, there won't, at least for a long time.

Offline Venom

Another pursuit breaker:

[Image: QIOK4mt.gif]

[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Goro

Good job!

Sent from my sexy C5303 using dankatalk