facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

More player in Races

Napisany przez bryan1525, 10-09-2023, 03:54
More player in Races

Offline bryan1525

I believe that one of the things why the server has lost players is the fact that you cannot have races with more than 4 people (in the personalized ones).
Many times I have wanted to play with 7 friends and we have to divide ourselves into groups because the races are only for 4, please manage to make an update that improves this (it has been like this for many years now) Undecided Undecided

Offline WildPotato

nuh uh
[Image: james-may-techno.gif] 

Offline ivke

Thumbs Up 
it has been suggested many times so i dont think it will be added, wait for urls

Offline VertexAero

if its already hard to have 4 players in a lobby due to the low daily playerbase, imagine trying to host a 8 players race with 20-25 people on the server, just no.
-also what ivkeee said

Offline bryan1525

(11-09-2023, 00:02)VertexAero Wrote: if its already hard to have 4 players in a lobby due to the low daily playerbase, imagine trying to host a 8 players race with 20-25 people on the server, just no.
-also what ivkeee said
I think that in itself the fact that larger lobbies cannot be created is the fact that there are not a large number of players either, in its glory days the server reached large numbers (I have been playing since 2016) and many people . He was complaining about that, if they reached that configuration (at least 8) it would be much more fun to play with several friends and people would enter groups more.
I could bring 10 players on the server but it becomes boring not being able to play all 10 at the same time and having to wait for the urls (the maps become boring)
They should take this into account and give rewards for promoting the sv or some referral system (that can attract several people, whether on tiktok or any social network)

Offline Little_Relli

Good. Big Grin
[Image: need-for-speed-carbon-nfs-carbon.gif]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯