facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Interesting ideas

Napisany przez Małgo, 28-08-2016, 16:34
Interesting ideas

Offline Małgo

Thumbs Up 
Hello community nfs sa.
recently started a lot of play on the server nfs are and I came to the wnisku can make small changes, these changes are purely visual but appeal to old players a need for speed.

1.There are no people at the start of time trials.
This is just purely cosmetic change, referring to nfs carbon and a series of time trials, where there was no one except us and our car.
So that it would look like in practice : http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?fil...394486.png

2.The choice of background music under her.
As you all know the settings you can select three modes of music,
I want that each player can customize each song to Sibi, like setting a quick and dynamic song under the Sprint or circuit and the calmer the drift or drag, of course, everyone has a free hand.
It looked to it as it is now only add to the options: sprint, circuit, drift, drag.

3.Now images while charging.
Car photos while charging a great deal and wish that there were more, I know that making such images may not be easy but you will find a person who will do it well, everything will be competition. Every week or two pictures of players and their cars I will be sent to a specific person that chooses the best 3-3 photos and they will be added to the game, to encourage the shooting to win in question may be:
x2 rp & $
-premium (for really good photos)
-additional rp assigned to your account 1000-5000
-vinyl pointy
-vinyls

I do not know of anyone, these ideas need to be liked and the first change may be too difficult, but I wanted to write about it and what you have on the subject to say.

PS : Sry for my english.

Offline Micasty

Quote:nfs carbon
what about soundtracks from nfsc and undercover? why this is not added yet, when server was about to be based on nfs ug but we got soundtracks from ug1 ug2 mw ps and mw2k12

Offline Małgo

(28-08-2016, 18:04)Mikuuus_ Wrote:
what about soundtracks from nfsc and undercover? why this is not added yet, when server was about to be based on nfs ug but we got soundtracks from ug1 ug2 mw ps and mw2k12

Unfortunately, the answer to this question know the creators themselves but we can guess why this is so.
1.Lenistwo, adding the song is a moment so I do not see any obstacles to their addition.
2. After just forgot about it and if he did not write about it did not think about adding them because if there is already a dozen songs are what add more.

Away Hexagon

(28-08-2016, 20:08)Małgo Wrote:

Unfortunately, the answer to this question know the creators themselves but we can guess why this is so.
1.Lenistwo, adding the song is a moment so I do not see any obstacles to their addition.
2. After just forgot about it and if he did not write about it did not think about adding them because if there is already a dozen songs are what add more.

Premium users have a function of the adding own music

Offline Małgo

(28-08-2016, 23:37)Hexdim Wrote:
(28-08-2016, 20:08)Małgo Wrote:

Premium users have a function of the adding own music
in this case it comes to adding your favorite music,

in the interest of the server is adding music to the nfs and not adding half and let the rest of the players do but supporting buy premium.