facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

New Crews ranking + Crew events

Napisany przez Curtex, 11-06-2018, 14:13
New Crews ranking + Crew events

Offline Curtex

(13-06-2018, 15:46)scaftz Wrote: Kinda don't like the CRP decreasing system, since it only punishes inactive crews and don't prevent inflation if the system runs long enough, imagine being 1st requires you to have 1M-ish CRPs after a year or two the system runs.

A suggestion i would like to give, is to decrease the CRP regularly on fixed periods (let's say 5% per week for a rough example) to every crew no matter what. It will deal with the inflation thing, thus making it hard for a crew to skyrocket to an unbeatable amount (just like bk_player's RP lol) since CRP seens farmable. It will help because CRP gaps between crew will stay relative. But that's my opinion, of course you may like it or not.

Very nice and detailed suggestion though, totally better than my and other's idea from the other thread.

That's something I didn't really keep in mind, and you're correct... That would be a great system, although CRP decreasing might have a minimum CRP required limit, like if your crew's CRP is under 1000 or while decreasing automatically reaches 1000, it won't decrease anymore in order to let the crew still be able to fight other crews for decent CRP ammounts
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
New Crews ranking + Crew events - by Curtex - 11-06-2018, 14:13
New Crews ranking + Crew events - by scaftz - 13-06-2018, 15:46
RE: New Crews ranking + Crew events - by Curtex - 15-06-2018, 07:54
RE: New Crews ranking + Crew events - by sFx - 09-07-2018, 15:32