The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

[New type of race] Formula drift

Napisany przez Manik999, 24-12-2017, 15:28
[New type of race] Formula drift

Offline Manik999

Hello everyone, i was thinking about new alternative of drift races, formula drift (it can be renamed i dont care) can be fun.
In this race everyone got his drift handling and instead of getting the biggest drift score as possible the objective is to finish first thanks to drifts. So instead of that sliding trying to get every single point it can be more action drifting trough corners as fast as possible, you can see that type of race on real life races or in tokyo drift movie.
I know that every car isnt fast enought in drifts, so that type of race can be just for C,B or A class, but i hope its possible to make every car relatively fast drifting thanks to dyno tuning.
That race can be located on every drift map available so far + on URL tracks
My own icon for the race type, the text is not the right font and its not in right position, i quess that somebody from NFS:SA team can do little changes
[Image: nfs_logo.png]

Messages In This Thread
[New type of race] Formula drift - by Manik999 - 24-12-2017, 15:28