facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Locked Steering and Overlapped UI Windows

Napisany przez bamers, 08-12-2017, 22:46
Locked Steering and Overlapped UI Windows

Away bamers

(10-12-2017, 05:16)scaftz Wrote: This could have been a problem with sticky keys window popping out, since you managed to fix it by not pressing shift, I might be wrong though. And about the UI thing, yeah it should be fixed. I remember having garage menus midrace and joining a Lobby while at it.

thanks for your participation mr. scaftz Smile

ah, that feature when we keep pressing shift ? i had problems but in the past, not in this game tho, because of this, I had turned off this kind of warning thing long ago.
hence i guess, the locked steering is not caused by this...

aha! i forgot to mention that, yes I have experienced those things too xD really took our races experienct into whole new level hahahah

however, the first thing should be done tho, just the basic, since for example in Freerun, i press F7, the Statistics will appear, and then I press F10 again, the other window appears just above the Statistic window UI, if i continue pressing F11, the Setting UI will again appear above this already opened UI windows,

sooooo, as I said, this should be prevented at first since, it is easiest to be fixed, i guess XD
[Image: loadcat.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Locked Steering and Overlapped UI Windows - by bamers - 10-12-2017, 12:22