facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Few suggestions for a server

Napisany przez Poker, 21-04-2016, 22:56
Few suggestions for a server

Offline Spotlight

1. Higher result, you mean your own result, or server result? I don't really think that would be a hard to script thing. We would just need a graphic and few additional lines of code.

2. Transfering money? No. A class cars cost 35k+ so you will have things to spend money on.
About hideouts that might me a cool idea. We could make a small island or take a place (or few) that already exists and make it different dimension for every clan so they could hang out and things. You could change this place by earning some clan xp and then spending currency on new clan garage. I'm not really sure about territory wars system. That would require a really solid core for a whole clan system.

3. Collision races? ok.
Whole clan system would be pointless without any kind of rivarly. That's why something like that will be implemented in the future. I might say that even few team races.

4. There is already A class in developement. We also plan to add muscles and SUVs. GTA 4 models require a bit time to model and map, so it's really time-consuming. We might think about custom cars in the future.
About police cars - that would be cool. +1

5. This is also time-consuming. It requires a lot of time to remake such maps, to make them realistic and actually playable, cuz adding objects as you want would make it just stupid.

Messages In This Thread
Few suggestions for a server - by Poker - 21-04-2016, 22:56
RE: Few suggestions for a server - by Spotlight - 22-04-2016, 03:26
RE: Few suggestions for a server - by Szopek - 22-04-2016, 09:38
RE: Few suggestions for a server - by Venom - 22-04-2016, 19:35