The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

/resetparts for resetting parts for secret cars?

Napisany przez Ice, 16-05-2017, 05:02
/resetparts for resetting parts for secret cars?

Offline Ice

Halo! Hola! Hi everyone!
So, let's make it plain, short and simple:
Many of you encountered an issue at least once when you want to get yourself a secret car. However there are moments when there's 1-2 parts left on the map and you keep rolling around again and again, trying to find same parts. Sometimes it gets really annoying, especially on rather large areas.
Now, I wouldn't be writing this, if not a culmination with one russian-speaking player, who mentioned that the part for his car was either spawned half-below the surface (or fell underground somehow? No idea). Point is, he was complaining he picked it up by pure luck by driving it over without even seeing it.
Now, as we all know, parts for the secret cars are spawned for each client separately in a set of preallocated places....
So I thought, what if there was a command which would allow you to respawn all the remaining parts (for all the cars) once per 24 hours (at random locations)? It would probably solve a lot of troubles for many players. Cause I see people complaining they can't find 1-2 car parts literally every day...
-Why once per 24 hours? Because otherwise one can abuse this command and keep cruising around the most "popular" spots, resetting the parts again and again.
So what do you guys think? Huh?
Cool
[Image: tumblr_md5r2jw4dn1rkewzlo1_500.gif]

Messages In This Thread
/resetparts for resetting parts for secret cars? - by Ice - 16-05-2017, 05:02