The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Clan face-offs; 2vs2 races and more!

Napisany przez Goro, 20-04-2017, 21:16
Clan face-offs; 2vs2 races and more!

Offline Goro

I AM NOT EXPECTING THE PROJECT TO HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY. I'M JUST SEEKING FOR YOUR OPINIONS ON COMMUNITY-LED LEAGUE. THANK YOU ALL FOR UNDERSTANDING!

Hi!
So, basically I came up with quite unusual idea. I spoke with couple of mods and admins, none of them ensured me something like that would be possible to directly implement that in game, but let me get straight to the point.

What I wanted to suggest is a small league, led by someone who's a reponsible person, and has whole lotta of available time. The sign-up date would last about... let's say 1 week, and every crew leader would be able to sign in 2 drivers to compete against others.
After the qualification stage, clans would do face-offs to fight for highest position available. The suggested categories would preferably be:

-Class E, D, C, B, A races (those would be played depending on players needs)
-Drifting

With litte help from admins' side the event could eventually become popular, and more clans would sign up.

I AM NOT EXPECTING THE PROJECT TO HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY. I'M JUST SEEKING FOR YOUR OPINIONS ON COMMUNITY-LED LEAGUE. THANK YOU ALL FOR UNDERSTANDING!

Your opinion is greatly appreciated!
[Image: raw]

Messages In This Thread
Clan face-offs; 2vs2 races and more! - by Goro - 20-04-2017, 21:16