The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

I was deceived.

Napisany przez Juliet, 26-11-2016, 00:39
I was deceived.

Offline Juliet

Thumbs Down 
Hi all. A couple of minutes ago, I was in a race. When I was in the lobby, a guy was starting a race with me and him, so I pressed the button "cancel" to quit the lobby, but the race started, so I don't know why, the menu screen was in the race.
I wasn't unable to drive, so I asked at the guy who was in race with me (his is name is Hobb) If I could quit the race, because I couldn't drive, he told me couple times "no" but later, he listened to me, so I quit the race. After 5-6 minutes in the chat appeared "Raceban Juliet for 4 hours". So I talked with a moderator, he said that I had 2 reports (1 is this, the other I think was a Timed-out ('cause my pc is old and the game closes very easily)), he told me that I had to make this post and ask to the competent to check the race log (i think?) and solve the problem. Thanks for the attention.

-Juliet.
Peace and Love Rolleyes

Messages In This Thread
I was deceived. - by Juliet - 26-11-2016, 00:39
RE: I was deceived. - by Helomyname - 26-11-2016, 16:35
RE: I was deceived. - by Juliet - 26-11-2016, 19:46
RE: I was deceived. - by R.Shirayuki - 26-11-2016, 19:53