The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Let's increase the player count

Napisany przez RaceFreak, 29-04-2018, 20:07
Let's increase the player count

Offline RaceFreak

It is understandable that developers of this server does not want to spend time on more features, if it doesn't make enough money to justify it. So I have a few ideas how to enlarge the playerbase, and would welcome anyone who wants to help me. If we will be successful in making this server more popular, the developers will make more content for it, if they see that its worth their time.

1. Make a high quality, short trailer for this server containing all of the features of this amazing MTA mod.
The video should contain: all the freerun activities - diamond hunt, magazine run, duels, all the tuning categories from each shop, all types of races, the monetization model of this free to play game, names of all the songs but not their actual sound(it is copyrighted). I will try to make the video myself, but I am sure many of you can do a better job.

The video cannot contain any copyrighted music or 18+ content, no memes, jokes or funny sound-effects. Remember, we want this video to be acceptable for as many people as possible.
If you want some overlaying music, pick a song from one of the many royalty-free YouTube internet creators such as TeknoAxe, etc. But don't use an overused and popular song.

2. Use the trailer to advertise this server on as many sites as possible to reach as many new potential players as possible.

Don't spam it, follow rules of websites. Post it in websites that already have some interest in need for speed, or racing games in general.

3. Reach out some popular let's player on YouTube, and get them to play nfssa in their video.
I guess the way to do it, would be to go down the list of popular youtubers that might be interested, and send them e-mail requests to play this game, with a link to the trailer we made. But if you are going to do this, remember to be nice, and don't use any rough language, even if all of your e-mail requests will be denied or ignored. Just don't be an asshole OK.

4. Take care of the new players by assisting them in quick races and custom races, so they don't get frustrated, and quit after single race. For example the shift+x shortcut is not obvious, just like the + and - buttons to control the gearbox in drag races. I have seen a few of the players quit that way. 
I play nfssa a few hours each day,  and at least one hour of that I will pick a stock E class car, get to quick races with new players to help them. BUT, the rule is, to let them win, because new players have no chance against us veterans with millions of rp of skill, and losing 5 times in a row is no fun, that alone can make the players ragequit. So if you want to help me help new players like this, you are not allowed to win, you always have to be last. This sacrifice of rp and money is an investment to increased number of players on this server, and therefore, eventually more content, ic devs see that nfssa actually makes money for them.

Players who say that this server is dead anyway and that this effort is pointless are losers who will give up at every obstacle. To them I say, that this server is currently the best, most polished and feature rich server of the whole MTA, and nfssa is currently one of the best, if not THE best free to play racing mmo, certainly the best Need for speed multiplayer game, and it only lacks in advertisement.

Messages In This Thread
Let's increase the player count - by RaceFreak - 29-04-2018, 20:07