facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Decreasing confusion for new players, so they dont ragequit the server after 1 minute

Napisany przez RaceFreak, 21-04-2018, 18:46
Decreasing confusion for new players, so they dont ragequit the server after 1 minute

Offline MatthewChow

In the past, I did that kind of videos for Robocraft (back when it was only at its 1st and 2nd years), and it did help, even if also at a low percentage since I don't have much of a following, however, looking at the smaller scale of NFSSA, it'd give us a huge boost if those videos got that same kind of success, similarly to Whitey's. But to help retention after that, the developers would have to show some activity, or else people are gonna think this is a dead server or something.
I won't be back to the Youtube biz anytime soon, though. It's a stressful game that doesn't reward you, and not so recent changes made to Youtube killed that game for the smaller individual Youtubers.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Decreasing confusion for new players, so they dont ragequit the server after 1 minute - by MatthewChow - 25-04-2018, 15:36