The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Hi all :)

Napisany przez Roocky, 07-03-2016, 08:58
Hi all :)

Offline Roocky

Hi all very welcome, I'm Rocky. Smile
And really my name is Charles and I come from Polish. My nickname, as you can guess he took from one of my favorite rappers - A$AP Rocky. I'm interested in architecture and automotive, and especially the visual tuning cars. Most often I play racing games, and the most into this game - Need For Speed. And as soon as I heard about this server at one of RPGs, I immediately walked to see what the server. Gre server started yesterday, a day after the release of this as the great server. Come play since yesterday I can say with certainty that this is a great unique server where probably spend every free moment. Well, I guess everything on my part. I hope you come a little understood me because my English is not very good. At the end of the favorite game of all who read it. 

See you in game!

Messages In This Thread
Hi all :) - by Roocky - 07-03-2016, 08:58
RE: Hi all :) - by Diuheato - 07-03-2016, 13:19