facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Canyon races

Napisany przez LukaRaos, 23-11-2017, 00:10

Canyon races

Offline LukaRaos

I have a good suggestion, add new kind of races in nfs sa Canyon races from NFS Carbon! Im sure before this someone else already suggested this, bit it will be great if you add this... Just suggesting

Offline yokou

There are races like this - Powerline and Hillside Manor
[Image: QrcLpR1.png]

Offline LukaRaos

You can add Modded maps like for drift maps

Offline bartekPL

We will never add custom maps from community mods. It was already told over9000 times.

Offline LukaRaos

I mean like you do drift maps, you can do the same with Canyons... Btw i just joined, i dont know much around here... :v

Offline MisterJohnson

(23-11-2017, 00:41)LukaRaos Wrote: I mean like you do drift maps, you can do the same with Canyons... Btw i just joined, i dont know much around here... :v

be careful next time then...

and about the canyon tracks, yeah, I'm sure we could use more of them, powerline gets pretty boring and it has some bugs on the ground aswell..

Online Orbacle

Pretty sure it is easily doable, just take current duel system and add scoring depending on distance.

However, the main problem afaik is mapping the canyon, which will take a ton of time. I guess since the new garages were seemingly approved, someone could map the canyons if they have time..

Offline aari2000

i think that a canyon mode would be great yea but as far as i know we only got powerline and hillside manor which look like canyon. however if somebody makes canyon tracks for it that would be cool. (ive seen copper ridge canyon in gta sa before on YT)

Offline AGERX

(23-11-2017, 16:12)Orbacle Wrote: However, the main problem afaik is mapping the canyon, which will take a ton of time. I guess since the new garages were seemingly approved, someone could map the canyons if they have time..

I'm actually working on canyon map

[Image: mKOdEg1.jpg]

Offline scaftz

Looks noice, keep it up!