facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Drifting For begginer

Napisany przez Jamesrobinson, 10-03-2018, 04:12
Drifting For begginer

Offline Jamesrobinson

Drifting is a type of race that consist of drifting ability and allow you test your car handling.It also A Good Choice for someone to get more Money and rp

Some begginers may doesn't know how to do that,i'm already look an beginner that i doesn't want to write his name here,in drift he just do it like normal race.So here some way to get much scores in drift

1.Handling upgrade
Handling upgrade is important for drifting (Especially if you do it with FWD Which is not a drift cars) it will bi reducing oversteer or understeer

2.Simultaneous drifting
Simultaneous drift is the best way to get Drift points,why?Because you not drifting only one way following the track but do it like left right left right,The best thing for do this is got a balanced cars (From Dyno tuning or Buying Cars) For someone who read this post but not beginners here the list of the good car for drifting

1.Banshee-A
2.Cheetah/Infernus-A (Same way of dyno tuning)
3.Elegy,jester,sultan,flash and any other B class

3.FWD For beginners
FWD may not a drift Cars but it can be used for beginners to do the drift,Even i can score Insane Drift with previon (Not Showing off my skills,but that true)FWD May Understeer a lot ,But you can use advantage of it by do the Simultaneous Drifting

There may be another update on this post,so good luck for you to do this things
[Image: jerry.jpg]

Offline Madman

Making most points on drift races doesn't mean that it's good drift. Even on your signature.. Does that look like a wiggling left and right manana?
Also Flash is C class, not B
And first thing to drift well is to not installing tires higher than street, more handling upgrades than that will get you stick to the trach too much
I'm just saying, not trying to be offensive, even if it looks like that Big Grin
Running in the 90s![Image: tumblr_m76f8oU0X41r20mtvo1_500.gif]

Offline Jamesrobinson

(10-03-2018, 22:21)Madman Wrote: Making most points on drift races doesn't mean that it's good drift. Even on your signature.. Does that look like a wiggling left and right manana?
Also Flash is C class, not B
And first thing to drift well is to not installing tires higher than street, more handling upgrades than that will get you stick to the trach too much
I'm just saying, not trying to be offensive, even if it looks like that Big Grin

1.The signature is just an random pictures i found in internet
2. Lol,sorry i forgot the flash part
3.it's mean not the tires upgrade,but brake and suspension is recommended
4.i may change the signature whatever i want
[Image: jerry.jpg]

Offline YoWorstNightmare

Brakes also improve the Grip of the car. Thats some kind of GTA Physics thing.
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline HanzoITS

We don't know actually, but lately (before dyno) Tires were NOT letting you drift if it's NOT Stock (Pro Tyres = No Drift). But what's the situation behind the dyno with Pro Tyres - we don't know too. Maybe now, NOT Stock Tires will act in a different way without dyno. If it is, then just reduce Tires to Stock and try to dyno-tune the car with.
Yeah. It MUST be mentioned as an important aspect before giving a tip for beginners.
HZITS, Hanzo Itsuka, Colin McRae, HanzoITS