Need For Speed :: San Andreas
New languages and translations - Printable Version

+- Need For Speed :: San Andreas (https://www.nfssa.com)
+-- Forum: English Forums (https://www.nfssa.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: New Suggestions (https://www.nfssa.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: New languages and translations (/showthread.php?tid=1678)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: New languages and translations - [SiK]SuperNova - 24-03-2017

(24-03-2017, 02:18)CapitainLuck Wrote: #39
Language: French
Popularity on server: Nothing i'm new here and don't known here ( Si y'a des français ici chaque fois j'essaye de me connecté sa m'demande de télécharge un mod.. Mais je sais pas l'quel )
All special letters used in your language: nothing
Are you ready to make this translation and future updates?: Yes

it's already done by me , it will be added to the server in a few days

RE: New languages and translations - deadlyfast - 05-04-2017

Quote:Language: Romanian.
Popularity on server: A lot, can't say a number but there are a lot.
All special letters used in your language (like ą ć ś ę) (we have to check compatibility with font): ă Ă î Î ș Ș ț Ț 
Are you ready to make this translation and future updates? (if you have someone to help you with it, write it too): Yes. I'm ready.

._.

RE: New languages and translations - deadboy - 05-04-2017

(28-02-2017, 18:18)bartekPL Wrote: I'm sorry but romanian special letters are not supported by our font.

(04-03-2017, 23:52)bartekPL Wrote: if you can do translation without using any special letters then ok.

RE: New languages and translations - deadlyfast - 05-04-2017

(05-04-2017, 15:57)deadboy Wrote:
(28-02-2017, 18:18)bartekPL Wrote: I'm sorry but romanian special letters are not supported by our font.

(04-03-2017, 23:52)bartekPL Wrote: if you can do translation without using any special letters then ok.

Yes, I can do it. A lot of games has this problem and still did the language Romanian. Its pretty easy for romanians to understand even if those letters are not here.

RE: New languages and translations - TitasKarles - 14-04-2017

Language: Lithuanian
Popularity on server: I'm not really sure about the numbers but there should be about more than 15, because one lithuanian YouTuber made a video on this server.
All special letters used in your language (like ą ć ś ę) (we have to check compatibility with font): ą Ą, č Č, ę Ę, ė Ė, į Į, š Š, ų Ų, ū Ū, ž Ž.
Are you ready to make this translation and future updates? (if you have someone to help you with it, write it too): Yes, I'm ready and will do it alone.

RE: New languages and translations - datoika999 - 13-05-2017

Language: Georgian
Popularity on server: just joined (16 hrs ago)
All special letters used in your language: Whole language.ex:. some for the letters(ა,ბ,გ,დ,ე)
Are you ready to make this translation and future updates? Big Grinamn straight!

RE: New languages and translations - bartekPL - 13-05-2017

(13-05-2017, 13:10)datoika999 Wrote: Language: Georgian
Popularity on server: just joined (16 hrs ago)
All special letters used in your language: Whole language.ex:. some for the letters(ა,ბ,გ,დ,ე)
Are you ready to make this translation and future updates? Big Grinamn straight!

Sorry but any of those letters aren't supported by our fonts.

RE: New languages and translations - zagar15 - 26-05-2017

Language: Slovenian
Popularity on server: 4+
All special letters used in your language: č š ž , Č Š Ž
Are you ready to make this translation and future updates?: Yes, I am ready. I can start as soon as possible, if in need, my brother will help me.

RE: New languages and translations - Sondre_ - 27-05-2017

Language: Italian
Popularity on server: 19+
All special letters used in your language (like ą ć ś ę) (we have to check compatibility with font): à, á, è, é, ì, í, ò, ó, ù, ú 
Are you ready to make this translation and future updates? (if you have someone to help you with it, write it too): Yes! I have italian friends which can help me. I think it will be fast to translate.

RE: New languages and translations - Kaziko - 04-06-2017

Language: Bosnian
Popularity on server: 8-10
All special letters used in your language (like ą ć ś ę) (we have to check compatibility with font): č š ž dž --------- Ć,Č,DŽ,Ž,Š
Are you ready to make this translation and future updates? (if you have someone to help you with it, write it too):Yes Sehaa can help me too.