Need For Speed :: San Andreas
Car types like in NFS Carbon (Exotic, Tuner, Muscle) - Printable Version

+- Need For Speed :: San Andreas (https://www.nfssa.com)
+-- Forum: English Forums (https://www.nfssa.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: New Suggestions (https://www.nfssa.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Car types like in NFS Carbon (Exotic, Tuner, Muscle) (/thread-10789.html)

Car types like in NFS Carbon (Exotic, Tuner, Muscle) - GtaSeriesFan - 02-05-2018

Hello

My idea is about adding car types like it was in NFS Carbon. I think i would be an interesting idea, the only thing that would be a problem is SUV class. Vintage class would be all exotics. Also it would fit after adding muscle cars. The type would be just a small thing what would not affect the type of tuning available at shops.

RE: Car types like in NFS Carbon (Exotic, Tuner, Muscle) - Akamataa - 02-05-2018

Waste of time, this is for stupid players that don't know what "muscle" is... and some cars like tampa [probably in future] car be counted as tuner [skyline c10] and muscle [some shit]

RE: Car types like in NFS Carbon (Exotic, Tuner, Muscle) - RaiYou - 02-05-2018

Useless info really.

RE: Car types like in NFS Carbon (Exotic, Tuner, Muscle) - ThePokemonPlayZ - 03-05-2018

Useless , we already have car classes , there is no point in putting them into different classes.

RE: Car types like in NFS Carbon (Exotic, Tuner, Muscle) - scaftz - 03-05-2018

Would be useable if some cars have specific better ability than others and then you can classify them with classes based on what the car good at. Basic example.
Exotics - Higher top speed, example: Cheetah, Deluxo, etc
Tuners - Better handling, example: Infernus, Super GT, Blista, etc
Muscle - Faster acceleration, example: Bullet, Buffalo, Monroe

But still, it's not really useful. especially since the cars are aimed to be balanced and having similar stats with each other. And also with the current classes, it's already impossible to have or add a specific car type on some classes, take an example of B class, It's fucking 5 Tuners and 2 Muscles only and no spot for exotic cars since they are already put into the A class.

RE: Car types like in NFS Carbon (Exotic, Tuner, Muscle) - Madman - 03-05-2018

(02-05-2018, 16:32)Akamataa Wrote: ...and some cars like tampa (...) be counted as tuner [skyline c10] and muscle [some shit]

umm.. Tampa doesn't look like Skyline 2000GTR at all for me. I think it's closer to 2gen Chevy Corvair Monza (rear) as GTA Wiki says, and some strange 1gen muscle cars mix (front). That's "some shit" that you mentioned :v
Tampa is purely american car, not japanese I think

RE: Car types like in NFS Carbon (Exotic, Tuner, Muscle) - Akamataa - 03-05-2018

(03-05-2018, 07:35)scaftz Wrote: Would be useable if some cars have specific better ability than others and then you can classify them with classes based on what the car good at. Basic example.

If we look this way, all cars are exotics, and only locust is tuner Big Grin

RE: Car types like in NFS Carbon (Exotic, Tuner, Muscle) - scaftz - 03-05-2018

i wouldn't count Locust as a tuner but, ok.

RE: Car types like in NFS Carbon (Exotic, Tuner, Muscle) - Rafaea512 - 11-07-2018

(03-05-2018, 07:35)scaftz Wrote: Would be useable if some cars have specific better ability than others and then you can classify them with classes based on what the car good at. Basic example.

But still, it's not really useful. especially since the cars are aimed to be balanced and having similar stats with each other. And also with the current classes, it's already impossible to have or add a specific car type on some classes, take an example of B class, It's fucking 5 Tuners and 2 Muscles only and no spot for exotic cars since they are already put into the A class.
Man, if i made the NFSSA server, i would add this, instead being Underground-ish, i will make it Carbon-ish since NFS Carbon is my favorite videogame.

RE: Car types like in NFS Carbon (Exotic, Tuner, Muscle) - susis - 11-07-2018

isnt exotic class for super cars